Passport Photo Examples
Submitting a high-quality photograph is an important part of Dhivehi Passport Application.
Passport Photo Checklist.
- Size of photo (45 x 35 mm)
- Recent, taken in the last 1 month
- Matte or glossy photo quality paper
- Plain white or off-white background
- Head must face the camera directly
- Neutral facial expression with both eyes open
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
Your passport photo must be:
- In color
- Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- 35 x 45 mm in size
- Taken within a month to the date of application.
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- Taken with a neutral facial expression and with both eyes open
- Applicant’s face should be visible from the forehead to the chin.
- The applicant’s hair should not be covering the face (Preferably hair should be tied back).
- For applicant’s wearing hijab, the face should be clearly visible.
- The whole of the head, two shoulders and clothes worn by the applicant should be visible from the front.
- The nose should be in the centered from the both sides of the face
- Eyes should be clearly visible in applicant’s who are wearing prescription glasses (the rope eye-wear retainers should not be visible, and the frames should not obscure the eyes).