A person arriving for dependent visa should strictly be a family member of a foreign employee residing in the Maldives. Entry for dependent visa will only be granted if a Sponsor Declaration form is approved by Maldives Immigration, prior to arrival date.
• A passport or Travel Document with Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) with at least 6 months validity
• Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country or a country of Resident (not applicable for valid Resident permit holders)
• Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. visas.
• Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card approved by Maldives Immigration
• Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
As the person leaves Maldives;
• The Embarkation Card portion will be retrieved.
• Make sure that passports are endorsed with a valid visa.