The following documents are required to apply for Dependent Visa.
- Application for Permit Extension From (IM23)
- A passport or Travel Document with Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) with at least 6 months validity
- Passport size photo (Photo shall comply with Maldives Immigration passport photo standard and must be a recent photo)
- Dependent Visa card fee, MVR50
- Dependent Visa fee, MVR750 for each 3 months
- Employment Approval copy or Visa Card copy of the foreigner holding the Work Visa
- Proof of the dependent status (marriage certificate or birth certificate)
- Letter from the respective embassy explaining the living situation, if it is the mother or the father of the employment visa holder
- Medical health screening report of the employee issued from a Hospital/Clinic authorized by the relevant government authority
- Copy of Expatriate Medical Insurance Policy Schedule
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
Applicant should be registered under the “Expatriate Medical Insurance” issued from Allied Insurance Company.