A Foreigner, who is travelling to Maldives for enrollment in a school or any educational purpose as a student, should approve a Sponsor Declaration by Maldives immigration prior to arrival date.
- A passport or Travel Document with Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) with at least 6 months validity
- Approved Sponsorship Declaration from should be submitted to immigration desk prior to their arrivals(1 hour )
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card approved by Maldives Immigration
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
As the person leaves Maldives;
- The Embarkation Card portion will be retrieved.
- Make sure that passports are endorsed with a valid visa.