A foreigners traveling to Maldives for a Humanitarian aid program or project will be given 30 days of free visa upon arrival to the Maldives. Concern authorities of Maldives should inform Maldives immigration prior to their arrivals in order to facilitate a smooth entry process.
- A machine readable (MRZ) Passport Bio-data page copy of the applicant (At least 6 Months validity)
- A letter of appointment
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card approved by Maldives Immigration
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
As the person leaves Maldives;
- The Embarkation Card portion will be retrieved.
- Make sure that passports are endorsed with a valid visa.