Immigration will be serving online, as the government offices re-opened for public services on 05th July 2020. However, appointments will be issued for the services which has to be obtained with the physical presence of the customer.
Passport and Passport Card Service:
- Application form with required documents must be emailed to [email protected]
(if the application is complete, a link will be mailed to pay the passport fee online)
- The first 80 applications mailed before 10:00hrs will be completed on the same day and appointments to collect those passports will be given from 13:00hrs onwards.
(please note that applications can only be processed when the online payment is done)
- Appointments to collect the passport will be given in the order of the applications received.
- Passport card applications must be mailed to [email protected]
- Appointments for passport card collection will be given in the order of the application received.
Services of Monitoring Division:
- To report absconded or missing expatriates, email the reporting form with required documents to [email protected].
- If the application is complete, a confirmation email or the details of the appointment for passport submission will be informed.
- Apply for work visa via Xpat Online System and book an appointment online for passport submission.
- Appointment details for passport collection will be informed at the time of submission.
- To collect passports submitted earlier, email the submission receipt with your mobile number to [email protected].
- Email the visa applications to [email protected].
- Appointment details for passport submission and collection will be informed via email.
For more information contact;
Call Center 1434 (8am-3pm)
Passport service: 9555333
Work visa: 9199153 (8am – 4pm)
Other visas: 9199157 (8am – 4pm)
Maldives Immigration strongly advise to use the available online services and take all the precautionary measures when visiting the premises for appointments.