Lawyer and legal Advisors
A foreigner traveling to Maldives to represent as a lawyer or as a legal advisor should notify to Maldives Immigration prior to travel date. Defendant party should arrange business visa prior to his arrival.
- A machine readable (MRZ) Passport Bio-data page copy of the applicant (At least 6 Months validity)
- Approved Business visa from should be submitted to immigration desk prior to their arrivals(1 hour)
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card approved by Maldives Immigration
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
As the person leaves Maldives;
- The Embarkation Card portion will be retrieved.
- Make sure that passport is endorsed with a valid visa.