A foreigners traveling to Maldives for the purpose of marriage to a Maldivian or who wants to register their marriage in Maldives should be sponsored prior to their arrival.
• A machine readable (MRZ) Passport Bio-data page copy of the applicant (At least 6 Months validity)
• Approved Sponsorship Declaration from should be submitted to immigration desk prior to their arrivals(1 hour )
• Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card approved by Maldives Immigration
• Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
As the Marriage Visa holder leaves Maldives;
• The Embarkation Card portion will be retrieved.
• Make sure that passports are endorsed with valid Married visa.