A foreigner travelling to Maldives for any type of research should be notified to Maldives immigration, by a concerned authority, prior to entry date.
- A machine readable (MRZ) Passport Bio-data page copy of the applicant (At least 6 Months validity)
- A letter of Approval by concerned Local authority
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card approved by Maldives Immigration
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
As the person leaves Maldives;
- The Embarkation Card portion will be retrieved.
- Make sure that passports are endorsed with a valid visa.