Foreign teams or individuals arriving to participate in an international tournament should notify Maldives Immigration through relevant local authority.
A foreign professional sports person travelling to Maldives to join a local sports club will be given entry under special visa. The local sports club should apply for special visa, prior to arrival date.
- A machine readable (MRZ) Passport Bio-data page copy of the applicant (At least 6 Months validity)
- Approved Special visa from should be submitted to immigration desk prior to their arrivals(1 hour)
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card approved by Maldives Immigration
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
As the person leaves Maldives;
- The Embarkation Card portion will be retrieved.
- Make sure that passports are endorsed with a valid visa.