As precautionary measures against the spread of Covid19, Maldivian citizens arriving from abroad are obliged to the following:
- Must hold a PCR negative test result with a sample taken at most 96hrs prior to departure from the first port of embarkation.
- Maldivians arriving from South Asian countries must do a PCR test between 48-72hrs of their arrival to Maldives. For more queries email to [email protected].
- Maldivians are required to undergo mandatory home quarantine for 14 days in their place of residency after arrival and must obtain a negative PCR test result before they are released from home quarantine.
- Quarantine period will be reduced to 7 days for those who have completed their vaccination dosage (WHO approved vaccines) and at least 14 days have passed after the recommended doses.
- All arriving and departing passengers must fill Traveller Health Declaration form online via https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ and submit within 24hrs to their arrival / departure. The PCR test should be attached while filling the online THD form.
Source: HPA – (IUL)452/452/2021/12 and MCAA – 14/2020 – Issue 08