A foreigners traveling to Maldives to serve as a volunteer should get an approval from Maldives immigration prior to the arrival.
- A machine readable (MRZ) Passport Bio-data page copy of the applicant (At least 6 Months validity)
- Approved Sponsorship Declaration from should be submitted to immigration desk prior to their arrivals(1 hour )
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card approved by Maldives Immigration
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
As the person leaves Maldives;
- The Embarkation Card portion will be retrieved.
- Make sure that passports are endorsed with a valid visa.